◈What does the designer say?
This piece carefully selects several famous gemstones from red to purple - rubellite, sapphire, aquamarine, and tanzanite.
ice-cold blue color is extremely comfortable, with top-grade tanzanite, 3 sapphires as a unit symbolizes the three elements and the first, a total of 5 units symbolizes the five blessings, not only auspicious, but the water light of the gemstone is extremely beautiful, clean and translucent , no spots and no clouds, mysterious and gorgeous, rich and rich. The
chain body is ingeniously decorated with tourmaline, aquamarine and multi-treasure bracelets (sword-sword and Qiji, longevity peach-longevity and wealth, leaf-one leaf for success, one leaf for wealth, Ruyi-as one wishes, goldfish-full of gold and jade, ancient Money - Lucky, Bamboo - Rising, Lotus - Purity and Wisdom, Lucky Melon - Many children and grandchildren), which symbolizes that all wishes come true. Tourmaline is rich in color, permeable and strong in fire, and Aquamarine is uniform, permeable and flashes rainbow light.
is a precious gemstone with high quality, beautiful appearance, excellent meaning and worthy of collection.
This is the only one, waiting for the master, wise and wealthy to appear^^
Obsidian is an amorphous gemstone that is rapidly cooled by volcanic lava. It is composed of silicon dioxide, the same material as glass, and has Mohs hardness 5.5, also known as volcanic glass, volcanic glass.
Obsidian, due to the influence of iron and titanium elements in the crystal, flashes multiple and icy colors, such as sapphire and beryl.
Obsidian is easy to co-exist with natural volcanic ash due to its formation, forming white filamentous or misty crystals, just like white clouds, and has different styles from cloudless obsidian.
Obsidian is formed by volcanic eruption, so its energy is pure and powerful.
Tourmaline (Tourmaline), also known as tourmaline and rainbow gem, has strong energy, bright colors, changeable, high transparency, and has been loved by people since ancient times.
tourmaline is rich in color and complete in seven colors, so its energy can correspond to each chakra of the body.
When selecting tourmalines, you should pay attention to their color and clarity. Most tourmalines are dichromatic (multi-color symbiosis), and very few are purely monochromatic.
Tanzanite, also known as Tanzanite and Zoisite, is an important colored gemstone discovered in modern times. Because its color is the same as the dusk sky in Tanzania where it was discovered, the color is dark blue with purple, and it has strong pleochroism, including blue, violet, wine red, yellowish brown and other colors, and its production is rarer than diamonds. Although the hardness of
tanzanite is not low, its toughness is quite poor. It is easy to break and full of cracks when it is mined, so you need to be extra careful when wearing it.
Since ancient times, Tanzanite is believed to help the wearer enhance understanding, enhance insight and intuition, and deeply understand oneself.
Tanzanite is also a well-known "Stone of Society". Wearing Tanzanite can attract good and wise fate, so it is also called "Stone of Love".
The huge gemstone pendant worn by Rose in "Titanic" is the heart of the ocean, which is the mysterious and precious tanzanite. The azure blue gems are crystal clear and flawless like the ocean, symbolizing the myth of love on the sea.
Aquamarine is named for its clear blue-green color like the ocean.
Legend has it that a group of mermaids live in the blue seabed. They usually use aquamarine as ornaments, and let the gemstones receive sunlight to gain mysterious power to protect themselves, so aquamarine is also called "mermaid stone".
For centuries, sailors drifting on the waves have also used aquamarine to pray to the god of the sea to bless the safety of navigation. Therefore, aquamarine is regarded as the "stone of the brave" by people, symbolizing calmness, bravery and wisdom.
Chuan (string), as the name suggests, includes bracelets of various materials, colors and shapes.
Chuan is a gemstone that can contain multiple meanings and functions at the same time, representing the owner's wishes and blessings for all aspects of life.
select materials and carefully check
: natural ice sapphire,
, tourmaline, aquamarine, 18K gold, 925 silver About 11.5mm, the height of Aquamarine Ruyi is about 15mm, and the overall hand circumference is about 16cm.
2. Welcome to communicate and adjust the wrist circumference with the designer. If you do not inform the wrist circumference when you place an order, it will be shipped in the size on the picture^^
3. The original price will be maintained for length adjustments (increasing and reducing). If you need spare gems or materials, please contact us. Can be obtained from the designer.
◈Looking forward to meeting the one and only you
We assure you that this is a one piece item, not mass produced. If
to be reproduced or mass-produced, you must understand that you have extraordinary taste, because it is purely hand-crafted, each piece cannot be 100% the same, but we will try our best to make the style consistent, please give us a certain amount of time to brew each masterpiece.
◈About use and collection
1. Natural gemstones have natural luster and unique textures (fine black spots, stone patterns, ice cracks, clouds, mineral defects, asymmetry and other natural details), as long as you wear them often, you can Observing slight color shifts in natural stones, which often appear brighter and more attractive, is the best way to maintain them.
Natural organic gemstones (such as coral and amber) have low hardness and are not resistant to acid and alkali. When they are dirty, do not wash them with detergent. Just wash them with water and wipe them with a soft cloth. You can also use a soft brush with a small amount of mineral oil (such as baby oil) light brush maintenance.
2. The service life of metal art is quite long, only to avoid external damage, or strong acid and alkali to cause fading.
3. Cloth (ribbon, cotton, yarn) is soft and comfortable, and has a long service life. Only avoid high temperature, external damage, or strong acid and alkali to cause fading.
4. When jewelry made of any material is dirty, it should be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with clean water, or use an appropriate amount of neutral detergent for the appropriate material, and should be kept dry as soon as possible after washing.
5. When the jewelry is removed, it must be properly packaged and stored, blocking excess air to avoid oxidation and discoloration, and not overlapping and pressing.
◈Work packaging and after-sales maintenance
1. If you have any questions about the work, please keep in touch via email.
2. Packaging part, please love the earth with us. We insist on focusing on environmental protection and recyclability, supplemented by the texture of the works, so as to achieve the goals of unique packaging, durable transportation, and easy opening and taking.
3. Your ❤❤❤❤❤ good comments make us feel warm, and we will never forget to give you gifts when we buy back in the future.
4. We provide life-long maintenance service for works. It is recommended that you take photos of works to be updated or damaged and discuss with us. Precious metal (18K gold, 925 silver), elastic